User:卯木小鸟:修订间差异
跳转到导航
跳转到搜索
(创建页面,内容为“Who killed Cock Robin? 是谁杀了知更鸟? I, said the Sparrow, 是我,麻雀说。 With my bow and arrow, 用我的弓和箭。 I killed Cock Robin. 我杀了知更鸟。 Who saw him die? 谁看见她死去? I, said the Fly. 是我,苍蝇说。 With my little eye, 用我的小眼睛。 I saw him die. 我看见她死去。 Who caught his blood? 谁取走她的血? I, said the Fish, 是我,鱼说。 With my little dish, 用我的小碟子。 I cau…”) 标签:移动版编辑 移动版网页编辑 |
无编辑摘要 标签:移动版编辑 移动版网页编辑 |
||
第1行: | 第1行: | ||
Who killed Cock Robin? | Who killed Cock Robin? | ||
是谁杀了知更鸟? | 是谁杀了知更鸟? | ||
I, said the Sparrow, | I, said the Sparrow, | ||
是我,麻雀说。 | 是我,麻雀说。 | ||
With my bow and arrow, | With my bow and arrow, | ||
用我的弓和箭。 | 用我的弓和箭。 | ||
I killed Cock Robin. | I killed Cock Robin. | ||
我杀了知更鸟。 | 我杀了知更鸟。 | ||
Who saw him die? | Who saw him die? | ||
谁看见她死去? | 谁看见她死去? | ||
I, said the Fly. | I, said the Fly. | ||
是我,苍蝇说。 | 是我,苍蝇说。 | ||
With my little eye, | With my little eye, | ||
用我的小眼睛。 | 用我的小眼睛。 | ||
I saw him die. | I saw him die. | ||
我看见她死去。 | 我看见她死去。 | ||
Who caught his blood? | Who caught his blood? | ||
谁取走她的血? | 谁取走她的血? | ||
I, said the Fish, | I, said the Fish, | ||
是我,鱼说。 | 是我,鱼说。 | ||
With my little dish, | With my little dish, | ||
用我的小碟子。 | 用我的小碟子。 | ||
I caught his blood. | I caught his blood. | ||
我取走她的血。 | 我取走她的血。 |
2023年7月24日 (一) 03:54的版本
Who killed Cock Robin?
是谁杀了知更鸟?
I, said the Sparrow,
是我,麻雀说。
With my bow and arrow,
用我的弓和箭。
I killed Cock Robin.
我杀了知更鸟。
Who saw him die?
谁看见她死去?
I, said the Fly.
是我,苍蝇说。
With my little eye,
用我的小眼睛。
I saw him die.
我看见她死去。
Who caught his blood?
谁取走她的血?
I, said the Fish,
是我,鱼说。
With my little dish,
用我的小碟子。
I caught his blood. 我取走她的血。