雙語譯林

出自DOLLARS
於 2019年10月6日 (日) 21:38 由 Utopia Publishing House留言 | 貢獻 所做的修訂
跳至導覽 跳至搜尋

H

heart 心理諮詢

有困難的人歡迎進來。

We are helping the people who are in trouble.

最近過得怎麼樣?/最近有什麼煩惱嗎?

How are you?/How are you going?

How's it going?(熟人)

Can l help you?/Are you OK?/

What's wrong?/What's you trouble?

Cheer up!/Don't worry./Good luck!/

Where there is a will,there is a way.

再見

See you!/Bye!/Don't forget me— /keep in touch!

~願疲倦的人慢慢入睡,月光會流進你的夢,讓你睏乏的心靈得到浴沐~

Wish the tired fall asleep slowly, and the moonlight will flow into your dreams, bathing your sleepy mind.

明日的陽光將要燃燒你的窗簾。

Tomorrow's sunshine will burn your curtains.

祝你明天一樹繁花!

I wish you a tree and flowers tomorrow!

今晚將有海上花園。

There will be a sea garden tonight.


We get sad when things don’t out the way we want them to. Frequently,we are blinded by the pain of our failure so that we fail to see might experience something great that others will never see.


Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called Present.

We all have our places in the world.

四海為家。

There are no accidents.

一切偶然都是必然。

You eat when you are upset.


well done!

幹得好


My phone is out of juice.

我手機沒電了。


天生我材必有用

I can play football ...


朝慵午倦誰相伴,貓枕桃笙苦竹床。

yoyo, pillow cat

yoyo, peach mat,

yoyo, bamboo bed


磕頭怎麼翻譯?

let your head on the ground duang duang duang


We all have such a huge rock in your life.Don't be afraid of it.Just face it and move it.


Life is not always a bed of roses.


After he woke up in the morning ,the sun was already high up in the sky.

As a child,l would sit for hours by the river doing nothing —simply daydreaming.




聽的人越焦急,說的人越起勁。

Listen to the people, the more anxious, said the more powerfully.

生命太短暫了,不應該用來記恨。

Life is too short, should not be used to bear grudges.

被命運所拋棄的人,總是被他的朋友們遺忘!

Being abandoned by fate, always forgotten by the his friends!

無生命的東西依舊,有生命的東西已面目全非。

Inanimate objects, still have to life has been beyond recognition.

既然審判已無法迴避,就只得硬着頭皮去忍受了。

Now that the trial is unable to avoid, just had to crustily skin of head to put up with it any more.




To be,or not to be,this is a question.

生存,還是毀滅,這是一個問題.

Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.-Shakespeare

寧為聰明的愚夫,不作愚蠢的才子.-莎士比亞

A light heart lives long .

豁達者長壽.(英國劇作家 莎士比亞.W.)

Do not ,for one repulse ,give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .

不要只因一次失敗,就放棄你原來決心想達到的目的.(英國劇作家 莎士比亞.W.)

In delay there lies no plenty ,Then come kiss me ,sweet and twenty ,Youth’s a stuff that will not endure .

遷延蹉跎,來日無多,二十麗姝,請來吻我,衰草枯楊,青春易過.(英國劇作家 莎士比亞.W.)

The time of life is short ; to spend that shortness basely,it would be too long .

人生苦短,若虛度年華,則短暫的人生就太長了.(英國劇作家 莎士比亞.W.)

Don’t gild the lily.

不要給百合花鍍金/畫蛇添足.(英國劇作家 莎士比亞 .W .)

The empty vessels make the greatest sound .

滿瓶不響,半瓶咣噹.(英國劇作家 莎士比亞.W.)

The course of true love never did run smooth.

真誠的愛情之路永不會是平坦的.(莎士比亞)

Do nor for one repulse,for go the purpose that you resolved to effort.-- Shakespeare

不要因為一次挫折就放棄你原來決心要達到的目標.--莎士比亞

Ignorance is the curse of God,knowledge the wing wherewith we fly to heaven.-- William Shakespeare

無知乃是罪惡,知識乃是我們藉以飛向天堂的翅膀.--莎士比亞

Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind.(william shakewspeare British dramalist)

如果送禮的人不是出於真心,再貴重的禮物也會失去它的價值.

(英國劇作家 莎士比亞.W)

Virtue is bold,and goodness never fearful.(William shakespeare,British dramatist)

美德是勇敢的,善良從來無所畏懼.(英國劇作家 莎士比亞.W.)

To mourn a mischief that is past and gone is the next way to draw new mischief on.(William Shkespeare,British dramatist)

為了一去不復返的災禍而悲傷將會抬致新的災禍.(英國劇作家 莎士比亞 W)

What's in a name?That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

名稱有什麼關係呢?玫瑰不叫玫瑰,依然芳香如故.——Shakespeare

Smooth runs the water where the brook is deep.

靜水流深.——Shakespeare

There is a history in all men's lives.

所有人的生活裏都有一部歷史.Shakespeare 莎士比亞

Sweet are the uses of adversity.(William Shakspeare,British Playwriter)

苦盡甘來.(英國劇作家 莎士比亞 W)

Do not,for one repulse,forgo the purpose that you resolved to effort.( Shakespeare )

不要只因一次挫敗,就放棄你原來決心想達到的目的.(莎士比亞)

How sharper than a serpent's tooth is to have a thankless child.(William Shakespeare,British dramatist)

逆子無情甚於蛇蠍.(英國劇作家 莎士比亞W.)

It is not enough to help the feeble up,but to support him after.

William Shakespeare,British dramatist

僅僅把弱者扶起來是不夠的,還要在他站起來之後支持他.

英國劇作家 莎士比亞.W.

Truth needs no colour; beauty ,no pencil.—— William Shakespeare

真理不需色彩,美麗不需塗飾.——W·莎士比亞

Take honour from me and my life is undone.

吾譽若失,吾生休已 ---莎士比亞